Tuesday, July 15, 2008

JUNE 2008







We made our way down to SLC again for a visit to Hogle Zoo with the kids school-the final flingof the year! The kids had a great day, it was actually perfect weather-not too hot yet :) We had a Primary summer activity which was alot of fun, though the weather was pretty cold still. We did a water balloon toss and other outdoor games. Later in the week, the kids had a little movie night with a couple of their friends, the kids wore their jammies, we had popcorn & other snacks & we watched "Lady & the Tramp" (I had never seen it, can you believe it?!!). We've loved this little idea that one of Sierra's friends from school has passed on to us!

Mama got a fun getaway this month! I got to go to my friend Marci's wedding in Europe! She & I flew over to London (where her love-Mark lives), then we set out on a week long roadtrip down through France, & Spain ending at their wedding in Gibraltar (on the south tip of Spain, but owned by the UK) on the 23rd of June. It was ALOT of driving, but we saw such amazing sights & they were good traveling buddies-we had plenty of laughs :) I also had a blast staying with Mark's parents in Spain for a couple of days-they were lovely!! I was ready to see my cute little bambino's by the end of the journey but I know they had alot of fun out in Vernal with their dad & his family, so I'm glad it worked out so well!!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Hey, dying to read another update!! How are you guys! What's new? I bet those kids are growing like weeds! Write soon!