Monday, July 14, 2008

FEBRUARY 2008






Well February is birthday time for the girls in our little family! Mine was on the 19th (turning the big 3-0!) and Sierra's was on the 22nd (turning 5!). She got her own little digital camera-she's already out of control with the pics! But I want her to have some fun pictures of growing up and the things that are important to her. Sierra's birthday fell on a school day so I was able to go to her school to have lunch with her, she got to do her favorite job-"lunch helper" (see picture with big plastic bag-lol), it is fun to get to go spend some time in the day with the kids when I can-they love it!! Then we had a little party on Saturday the 23rd with her Bastian boy cousins and a couple of friends. The house was still in "kitchen turmoil" so things were a little hectic but it was fun to get some of Sierra's favorite people together to celebrate such a special day! What a big kid she's turning into!!

No comments: