Monday, July 14, 2008

APRIL 2008




My brother Chris & his Wife Brenda and daughter Finley were still here in April, Brenda is good at knitting and took the time to show the kids the "needles" (if you will). Oh man, they had a blast cutting little pieces of string and watching how a work of art comes together. We had my brother Josh around for a little bit while he worked on some GI issues-what a bugger! But the kids enjoyed having him around-they sure love him!

And oh yes! I got accepted into the Radiology program at Weber State!! Hip-Hip-Hooray!!! What a relief to have that out of the way (I was really getting worried!). Now I can look forward to the journey ahead. The way the program works is we do one day of class a week up at Weber, the rest of the week is spent in "clinicals" at a Hospital-mine being SL Regional. I'm looking forward to all the fun this will bring!!

No comments: