Monday, July 13, 2009

JANUARY2009















Well, unfortunately I don't have alot of documentation of January :( The one thing to share is that we started a new tradition for NEW YEARS! We made crepes & popped some sparkling cider "bubbly". The kids had a blast & I enjoyed having a little crepe action after a loooong spell of none, I'm even thinking that perhaps my kids have never enjoyed the crepe goodness!! Don't know why I've let the french cooking slip...I will try harder! Hopefully you'll enjoy our budding director...Sierra! She loves to take pictures and craft videos, what a funny kid! On New Years Eve we took Sierra's best friend Sasha with us to the Treehouse Museum to have a little countdown at noon. The kids got their faces painted, blew their little kazoo's and basically terrorized the museum, it was great fun! Here's a funny little pic of Sierra & her friends Sasha & Etienne posing dress-up/ballerina style. We also had a great Christmas, we love having my sister Andrea so close and enjoyed hanging out with her and her family at their house Christmas afternoon. I've included a little pic of perhaps the kids favorite gift-the rockin' guitars-they love to bring the tunes on large & in charge!

No comments: