Monday, July 13, 2009

MARCH 2009












Blake has a little buddy that lives right across the street named Brock, the kids love to play with him in the "secret hide out" (formerly known as the "scary forest", which is a island of trees and bushes in their front/side yard) and jump on the trampoline. One day the kids found a sharp blade out in the yard and Sierra decided to carve a big flap in their trampoline. Fabulous! Needless to say, we now have their old sliced tramp and we got them a new one from ksl.com. The video clip I've included (below) is pre-trampoline slashing :) My parents were gone on my birthday so we all went out this month and celebrated at Red Robin with the amazing Carnitas Burger & Freckled Lemonade-one of my VERY favorites!!! This month has been quite eventful, I started the HCG Diet mid month as well as broke my toe at the hospital, I rolled a 2k pound "sand bed" onto it after bringing a patient down to the Radiology dept. Not comfy! I'm just glad I didn't slice several toes off-it was beasty!!! I basically smashed the last little bone in my toe but the real doozy was taken out on the soft tissue, the next day it was HUGE and all purple. Sierra decided that she wanted to take off her training wheels and it was the cutest thing ever, she literally just took right off. I guess her training wheels had been pretty loose for a while so she had gotten used to riding without much help for a while-still hilarious to watch her tear it up! We've been getting DUMPED on with snow! Here's a little pic of Sierra waiting to head out to the bus all suited up, brings a little "Christmas Story" to mind, and of course her daily companion Asher loved to hang out with her till she left for the bus. The final offering is a little St. Patty's tribute-"Green eggs & Ham" (Jerry Sienfeld's wife style). I made the green eggs from her recipe book which takes a whole lot of pureed spinach. I like spinach so I thought it was pretty good, but check out how vibrant they are! I'll cut back on the spinach next time, I think it would be a little more tasty and not quite so daunting to look at :)

No comments: