Saturday, December 27, 2008

NOVEMBER 2008
















We enjoyed a month of THANKS! Man I'm grateful for all that I've been blessed with. These two kids are just about the best thing since sliced bread :) The kids really hate to sleep in their own rooms and decided to share Sierra's little twin bed one night. I was amazed they could both stay on it! The kids were showing me how old they were by holding up their fingers-I loved how Blake did "3". They are little skating champions with their little knee & elbow pads :) Blake is a good sport from time to time & lets me style his hair, one day I was doing a mohawk and he said "I have a shark on my head!", then I popped it up in the front (similar to this do) and he said "I have grass on my head!" what a good description eh?! Check out their adorable crafts from school. Sierra's school had lunch at the cafeteria about a week before Thanksgiving and they dressed up like "Native Americans", they crafted these little vests and headbands. Blake's class had a sharing feast and each child brought something to share. We made a little "thanksgiving mix" with Bugle chips (cornucopias) , cranberries etc.. This picture of Blake's craft is a baker's hat-hilarious! And I had to throw in some of these lovey kidlets, they really do love each other and can be very sweet with each other. They have a special kinship & can make each other laugh so hard. I love their little senses of humor-they crack me up, & I'm one grateful girl to get to be their mum!!

1 comment:

Anne Peay said...

Ashley, just showing Burk some pictures of the cousins. Love all of them. You have the cutest toe-heads around.

Hope you had a Good and Happy New Year!

Anne