her 3 kids, we hit it pretty early in the month so it was nice and non crowded-and BEAUTIFUL! Then we went to eat at the Spaghetti Factory at Trolley Square (a Christmas Tradition-love Trolley Square any time of year, but at Christmas it's magical!). Sierra was one of the angels for our ward nativity-she did a great job! And here's a couple snapshots of the little characters all gussied up before church today (by the tree). Another semester down for me-hooray! This last week and the week coming up before Christmas, I've been volunteering at an Orthodontist, at a Dental Office w/ a hygienist and in an X-ray department. It's definately kept me busy but it has been interesting to get to see what the work is like in the 2 programs I'm applying for. I'll be back in the saddle on January 5th for Spring semester (I'm going to takeMerry Christmas to one and all!! We've been trying to fit in some holiday cheer into this busy month :) We went to a Gingerbread Festival at Thanksgiving Point, it was amazing to see all the creations and the time it would have taken-check out the princess castle behind Sierra!! We also got to create our own little treat. We went down to the lights at Temple Square with my sister Andrea and Sociology, Child Psychology, Nutrition and Small Metal/Jewelry. Pretty excited about the jewelry thing!! The rest will be interesting too I'm sure-lol). Sierra's 5th birthday is coming up in February and she keeps telling me she is going to stop sucking her thumb once she's five-lets cross our fingers! Love that kid! She is an amazing, bright little whip. She ADORES her little school, and can't wait to be back after the weekend to all the fun learning activities and fieldtrips they do (they had Domino's come show them how to make pizza, and recently went down to a rest home and sang Christmas songs for the grammies). I'm looking forward to "Mom's and Muffins" this coming week, they're bringing in Mimi's muffins (yumm!!) and we get to snug and read for a bit in her classroom on Tues morning. Blake is potty trained! Thanks to his cute little teacher, she said "he's ready!" and he's done really well with it-amazing to me! Thought he'd fight me to the end of time:) He is an "on-the-go boy!" His teacher is always telling me "he's so fast!", it's like he's in fast forward all the time. He had some birthday money left over from last year and so he bought this little skateboard. It is the funniest thing! He seriously has "Tigger" legs! He bounces around the room (getting some serious air-see pic-lol) and now he does it on his skateboard. And the last photo is a little snippit from my photography class final-those little hams!I'm so grateful for these 2 little ones!!! They make life beautiful! I'm grateful for all of you and your love and humor that make our lives so delightful! We hope you all have a fabulous Christmas and New Year!




1 comment:
Yay!! You posted! I love seeing pictures of your and your ADORABLE kiddos! It sounds like you super busy, but still an AWESOME mom! I'm proud of you. Hope you have a good Christmas!
Post a Comment