Friday, October 19, 2007

OCTOBER









Time keeps on slippin'! We are in full-swing "fall fun" time! We all started school the end of August, and although we are busy, it has been a blessing and we are enjoying all the new friends and experiences we're having. The kids both have great teachers and a whole slew of new friends in their classes. I'm going full time to Weber and then also taking a night class at the DATC for Radiology, trying to get ready to apply in January for the program. I've also decided that I need to ensure that I will be sure to get started on a program next fall, so I'll be applying for the Dental Hygiene and Education programs as well. I'm interested in all of them and think I'd be happy doing any of them. So we'll see! I'll be applying to the RADiology program in January, the other two in February. We're all loving the cooler weather, amazing colors and the excitement for all the upcoming holidays. We went to an awesome pumpkin patch and had a blast. There was so much to do! For Halloween, Sierra is going to be a "ballerina witch" and Blake is going to be a skeleton-we can't wait for the primary Halloween party and then for Trick-o-Treating fun! We hope you all have a safe and fun HALLOWEEN!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Very cute pictures! I love the professional one of the two of them. Their faces are so adorable!! I hope you are all doing well!