

Pure sadness! I got a new camera in April & although I love many aspects of it, there are some I'm still adjusting to, which explains my pure sadness. I am in charge of our ward baptisms, and as a part of that I like to get a picture of each child to present to them the following Sunday in Primary. So I had all my pictures on my camera, came home from a baptism of 4 children, thought the pictures had transferred to my computer (I guess it was just a "preview"), deleted them from my camera just to find out that they had NOT transferred yet!! I lost all their pictures and even more importantly Blake's birthday pictures (as well as all our april/may pictures). Utter sadness, that these 2 from my phone are all I have to show for our fun :( We did have a great month. Blake turned 4! We went to St. George again. I did school days at Lagoon, & finished Spring Semester at Weber. One year down! Woo-hoo
No comments:
Post a Comment