Well, it's time to update you on all the fun! We
Other than that, the job scene has changed...I am now watching my friend Virginia's 3 boys a couple days each week. She has a 6 year old, an almost 4 year old, and a 1 year old. It can be hectic at times, but for the most part is going really great! It's a good fit for now, and it's working out really well for both of us. Sierra really enjoys having a buddy to play with and they've enjoyed a couple of these nice warm spring-like days out riding scooters and "the Tractor". Another event is I was released from Nursery at the end of December, looking forward to kicking back and enjoying some sweet lessons in Relief Society only to be put in as an instructor! I thought i might perish at the thought, but it has gone really well so far. I teach once a month-the 3rd Sunday. Everyone has been great sports with my "less-than-polished" teaching style, I've just decided-that's me! I just have to do my best and give the rest up to the Lord.
Voila! Thanks for checking in for the updates. Hope you have the remainder of a great month of FEVRIER!
1 comment:
Sierra's hair is getting super long! Great to see a pic of you! :) Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment